My company is a high-end jeweller that specialises in watches and jewellery products and we have three stores in Lima. Our family business has a history that goes back 109 years. We design and produce 70% of ourjewellery and buy the remaining 30% from suppliers. With the quality of high-endChinese jewellery continually improving, our customers are also becoming more receptiveto jewellery designed or branded in Peru and manufactured in China. I have therefore come to my first Hong Kong International Jewellery Show 2019 to exploreand build relationships with Chinese suppliers. With the help of the HKTDC Business Matching Service, I have identified three Hong Kong companies that offer products I like. They are suppliers of chains and white gold, yellow gold and diamond jewellery. I think the chance of cooperating with these companies is very good. I hope to come to the show again.